Please click on “Arts & Crafts and Street Market Application” below and a PDF will open that can be printed.
Inman Park Spring Festival
April 27-April 28, 2013
11AM to 6PM
Inman Park Neighborhood Association, Inc. invites you to participate in its 42nd annual Spring Festival and Tour of Homes scheduled for April 27 – 28, 2013. Taking place along Inman Park’s tree-lined streets, the Festival includes a Street Market and a juried Arts & Crafts Exhibition. Items appropriate for the Street Market include antiques, furniture, memorabilia, and other unique items, while the Arts & Crafts area features artists’ original work.
Please visit www.inmanparkfestival.org for a complete description of the Inman Park Festival.
- General Rules -
- Booth fee for both days is $300 for a 10’ deep x 15’ wide booth space, for each additional booth space desired add $300. All spaces are located in the street. Check, payable to Inman Park Festival, for your booth fee must accompany your application. Alternatively, the booth fee can be paid using PayPal. If this option is preferred, check the Pay by PayPal box on the application and include a valid e-mail. If accepted into the show, you will receive an e-mail with a request to pay the booth fee via PayPal. The fee must be paid within 14 days of receiving the e-mail, or you will lose your booth space.
- Non-profit organization may request a space in the Community Corner which is separate from the main vendor area. Booth fee is $100. Appropriate applicants (registered non-profit) are accepted based on availability on first come, first serve basis.
- Application must be postmarked by Friday, March 15, 2013. There will be no registration after the deadline and no registration the day of Festival. Check will be returned if an application is not accepted, or when available spaces are filled. We do not accept registered mail.
Please make check(s) payable to Inman Park Festival and mail together with the application to:
Inman Park Festival Arts & Crafts and Street Market
245 N Highland Avenue, NE
Suite 230, mailbox 218
Atlanta, GA 30307-1909
- No merchandise may be sold or displayed at the Inman Park Festival that creates a public nuisance or large quantities of litter, or which bears the Inman Park butterfly logo or the words “Inman Park” or any other wording that links the merchandise to Inman Park. Food or beverages may not be sold in the Arts & Crafts or Street Market areas without prior approval. No amplified music, compressors or generators are allowed.
- Set-up for the exhibition will be Saturday, April 27, from 6:30AM to 10:30AM. BOOTH PERMITS ARE DISTRIBUTED AT CHECK-IN ON SATURDAY MORNING. Festival volunteers will be at the exhibit area to direct you to your assigned booth for unloading. Vehicles (maximum two per booth) should be parked in designated lots promptly after unloading. Parking is limited; please pack accordingly.
- Electricity is not provided and tables, chairs, and tents are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Pets are prohibited at the Festival by city ordinance Sec. 142-63(e). Inman Park Festival is a “class B” festival and anyone with a pet is subject to a citation from the Atlanta Police Department.
- The City of Atlanta festival ordinance requires that your tent must be certified as flame-proof. Please refer to Article IV, Sec. 142-42(e) of the Atlanta Municipal Code.
- Please note that the City of Atlanta prohibits tents to be staked in the grassy edge or in the parks, so please bring appropriate weights. Be prepared for the weather by bringing adequate protection for your booth.
- Security personnel will be provided and all reasonable care exercised, but the Inman Park Festival shall not be responsible for loss or damage to merchandise or for injury to anyone participating in the show. If insurance is desired, it must be secured by the exhibitor.
- The show is taking place rain or shine, and no refunds will be given for cancellation.
- You will receive notification of the Arts & Crafts and Street Market Committee’s decision no later than April 5, 2013. If you are accepted into the Inman Park Festival, you will receive an acceptance letter and directions to the exhibit area. If you are rejected, your check will be returned.
- For additional information please e-mail ArtInmanPark@gmail.com.
- Street Market Rules -
- Items suitable for Street Market are antiques, furniture, memorabilia, and other unique items (preferably hand-crafted). Vendors will be reviewed and accepted/rejected as they are received and reviewed, and when the spaces are filled no more applications will be accepted.
- If you are accepted into the Street Market, you will receive an acceptance letter with directions to the exhibit area. If you are rejected, you will receive your booth fee in return mail.
- Arts & Crafts Exhibition Rules -
- All work to be exhibited at the Arts & crafts show must be artist’s original work. Five (5) representative artwork pictures plus one (1) booth picture in JPEG format on a CD must be submitted with the application. If several artists share a booth, pictures from all artists are required. CD will not be returned. Applications accompanied with unreadable CD will be rejected so please verify that CD is readable before sending it to us.
- The Inman Park Arts & Crafts Committee will jury all applications and may accept or reject some or all of the work represented by the CD images that accompany the application. The jury will meet on the following dates to accept/reject arts & crafts applications: 1/15/12, 02/12/12, 03/11/12, and 03/24/12.
- Applications will be juried as they are received (see schedule above), and when 175 slots are filled no more applications will be accepted. Overflow or rejections from Arts & Crafts will not automatically get a space in the Street Market area.
- If you are accepted into the Arts & Crafts, you will receive an acceptance letter with directions to the exhibit area. If you are rejected, you will receive your booth fee in return mail.
- Manufactured or kit objects and/or ceramics cast from commercial molds will not be considered for the Arts & Crafts Exhibition. Exhibition officials have the authority to reject or disqualify any work.
- Judging of Arts & Crafts exhibitors will begin at 12:00PM on Saturday 4/27/2013. First prize, $500; second prize, $300; third prize, $150; and three honorable mentions, $50 each.